Adele: ‘I miss my childhood’

Adele: ‘I miss my childhood’

The songwriter of hit songs such as ‘Daydreamer’ , ‘Rolling in the deep’, ‘Someone like you’ etc, Adele lately is dealing with something way different that singing and music. Adele, who is now a mother of a handsome baby boy Angelo, has announced that she is now conducted, writing a new book, which is dedicated to children, but is not something animated.

per ti pare fotot tjera kkkliko ne katrorin nalt



‘I Love the idea to be part of this project’, -said Adele, ‘I just remember myself being a little girl with imagination.. I miss my childhood so much, but only know that I became mother I’m excited about the book, and I understand the writing thing”.
A close source told that there is nothing personal of her life in those writings, because is not her style of writing , but the book probably will help her to remember her early days as a young parent, and as a dedication to his son.
The book is supported and published by Puffin, and in that book will be included to many stories and pictures based on children imagination.